Stuck in a hair rut? A fabulous hair makeover from Color Sensation by Garnier will sort you out!
It’s just gone autumn and it’s time to be sensational. If
you’re in a bit of a style and hair rut, I don’t know a better way to
change up your look than changing up your hair colour. Whether you’re
starting a new job, recently moved cities and want a new look or just fancy funktifying your style for the new season, Color Sensation is an affordable DIY
hair colour that has intense pigments which results in intense colour,
shine and soft hair. The formula is enriched with flower oil and mother-of-pearl for intense light reflection and shine. It has a creamy texture that makes it easier to spread throughout your hair without dripping. Its formula is gentle, low in ammonia and has a floral scent which makes your colouring experience more enjoyable. Available in 8 bold shades, Color Sensation has a
colour to match your bold style.
Many people have asked me what I used to colour my hair a couple of years ago and they didn’t believe me when I said I used Garnier. I was often met with “But would that work on my afro?” The answer is yes. It worked on mine!
Garnier is offering a great prize experience for two of you lovely readers:
A full hair makeover and be featured on Expresso Morning Show on SABC3.
How to enter:
- FACEBOOK: Post a photo of yourself (make sure your hair can be seen and the photo is no older than 3 months) on my Facebook page, use the hashtag #BeSensational and write a line explaining why you need to feel sensational.
- EMAIL: A bit shy? Send your photo (no more than 3 months old) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to put #BeSensational in the subject line and tell me why you need this sensational makeover.
- This competition is only open to entrants living in Gauteng, Durban and Cape Town so please include your location in your comment.
- Competition closes on Monday 23rd March at 12:00pm South African time. No entries after that will be accepted.
- Winners will be announced Friday March 27th.
- For full terms and conditions, click here.
**This competition is now CLOSED. Thank you to all who entered, the winner will be announced on Friday March 27th.**