Celebrating the launch of their gorgeous new fragrance, Lancôme is giving away TWO bottles of La Vie est Belle Intense to one lucky My Fro & I reader. It’s my new favourite fragrance, and I know you’ll love it too!
In my previous #MyLancôme post, I asked you what happiness means to you. And today I ask, why share happiness? Would you like to experience happiness in a bottle and share it with another fabulous woman in your life? What good is being happy if you don’t share it right?
Two 50ml bottles of Lancôme’s La Vie est Belle Intense Eau de Parfum worth R2,600. One for you.
One to share with a woman you love.
- Try La Vie est Belle at any RedSquare store nationwide. Snap a photo of yourself with the bottle, tag me @aishaandlife and #MyLancôme on Twitter or Instagram mentioning who you’d share your prize with.
- Answer the question “What does happiness mean to you and why should you share it?” in the comments box below mentioning who you’d share your prize with. Include your name and e-mail address in case you’re selected. The best answer will win.
- The competition will close at 6pm on Saturday 10th October, 2015.
- This competition is open to South African residents only.
- One winner will be chosen and announced by Monday 12th October, 2015.
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail or Twitter DM and will need to supply full contact and delivery details.
- All prize delivery logistics will be handled by Lancôme.
**Competition is now closed. Congratulations to Mapulane! Thank you for entering.**