February is almost coming to an end. And before the month of love is officially over, Revlon wants to treat one of my lucky readers to a GORGEOUS ColorStay Gel Envy hamper worth R1 500!
As you know, Revlon is always about love and every day should be filled with it. And I’m sure you still want to look cute and sexy for that special someone…or for yourself, whether it’s a hot date or a girls’ night out. My look isn’t complete without my nails done and I can’t rave on more about this collection. As a proud DIY manicurist, I’ve tried so many different nail colours and this one hands down gets my vote. Any of my friends will tell you how I’ve turned them into fans too. It’s a 2 in 1 base and colour that’s really easy to apply, even for the shaky-handed gals, and lasts a good while longer than any other line I’ve tried. It comes in a wide range of colours and finishes and they’ve just released 9 brand new shades to add to the collection and they want one of you to have them!
A Revlon hamper full of the brand new ColorStay Gel Envy nail enamels and Revlon nail care products all worth R1500.
How to enter:
In the comments box below, name one of the Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy shades I used in my Valentine’s Day video and why you would always choose love!
- The competition will close at 4pm on Tuesday 28th February, 2017
- This competition is open to South African residents only
- One (1) winner will be chosen and announced by Wednesday 1 March, 2017
- The best answer will win
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail so please be available to supply full contact and delivery details. If the winner does not respond to the email within a week of contact, another winner will be chosen
- All prize delivery logistics will be handled by Revlon
Good luck and #ChooseLove x
**This competition is now closed. CONGRATULATIONS TO Molatela “Lati” Malahlela! Thank you to all who entered**