I’ve been blessed to receive many compliments on my skin over the years and am often asked what I do. I keep my routine very simple, I stick to what works, and I drink as much water as I can. For many of us, we simply don’t have the time or energy for a long bedtime routine, so the quicker it takes for me to get into bed, the better. That’s why part of my bed time arsenal is my Johnson’s Daily Essentials Facial Cleansing Wipes. I can’t go to sleep without two things: my headscarf and my wipes. Having used them pretty much every day for years, I’ve discovered some other ways to use these little helpful packs.
Here are 3 occasions that I wipe my face:
- Before bed – This is hands down my number one way to use my wipes. Apparently as many as a third of all women don’t remove their makeup before they go to sleep. If I don’t wipe my face before bed time, I usually wake up feeling haggard and with a bit of a breakout. Not cute. What’s also not cute are the stains my makeup makes on my pillowcase. These wipes remove 99% of makeup, so they work perfectly to get my face clean for the night.
- Before gym – When I do my beauty shop, I buy 2 packs of wipes; one to keep on my bedside table, and the other stays in my gym bag. My gym workout is after work, when I still have a full face of makeup on.The few times I’ve forgotten to pack my wipes I’ve had to resort to dancing with my makeup on which is worst feeling. I feel gunky and clogged up – sweat and mascara don’t mix well at all. To make my class on time, I need something that quickly and effectively removes my makeup so I’m ready for my workout.
- When applying my makeup – These are also so handy when I’m actually applying my makeup. They’re especially useful when I have a heavy duty face, for example, if I’m shooting a video on that day. I keep my wipes nearby just in case I apply too much of something, make a mistake, or that lippie and shadow combo just doesn’t look as good as I thought it would. They’re an easy way to fix that particular spot on my face rather than washing my entire face and starting over unnecessarily.
WIN 6 Months’ Worth of Johnson’s Daily Essentials Wipes
Now that I’ve shared my three favourite ways to use my wipes, you can do the same with a hamper of your very own. You can win 6 months’ worth of wipes, suited to your specific skin type, worth over R300!
How to enter:
In the comments box below, name one way you’d use your wipes.
- The competition will close at 4pm on Thursday 31st August, 2017
- This competition is open to South African residents only
- One (1) winner will be chosen and announced on this post on Saturday 2nd September, 2017
- The best answer will win. Instagram: winner will be chosen randomly
- Only answers submitted in the comments below will be valid
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail so please be available to supply full contact and delivery details. If the winner does not respond to the email within a week of contact, another winner will be chosen
- All prize delivery logistics will be handled by a Johnson’s representative.
**Giveaway is now closed. Congratulations Nicole Walters! Please respond to my email with your delivery details.
Thank you to all who entered.**
*Sponsored by Johnson’s South Africa.