Johnson’s Daily Essentials Day Cream (for Normal Skin)
In the colder and drier months, I like to use the Daily Essentials Day Cream. The formula contains glycerin and shea butter, which is perfect for when autumn and winter air are so harsh on my skin. It’s thicker than the cream I use in summer but it’s not greasy. It’s also got an SPF of 15, because you still need protection in gloomy winter. Every year around this time, I swap this out for their Even Complexion Day Cream, which is a lighter lotion perfect for summer.
Johnson’s Even Complexion Day Cream (for all skin types)
So now we’re heading straight into summer, I use the Even Complexion Day Cream. My face gets way too greasy if I use sunblock on top of my lotion, so I love that this one has an SPF of 15 too. The formula is light and doesn’t feel like it’s sitting on my skin so it still feels like it’s breathing. And when I travel home to hot and humid Tanzania, this is also my go-to face lotion. The Even Complexion range helps to reduce the appearance of dark marks and blemishes, which I have a few around my chin and neck.
Johnson’s Daily Essentials Gentle Exfoliating Wash (for all skin types)
I can’t live without an exfoliator. Wearing makeup every day and just the general exposure to all sorts of nasties being out and about means that I need a regular scrub. Of course, it’s not a good idea to scrub your face every day, but the Johnson’s Daily Essentials Exfoliating Facial Wash is great because it’s gentle enough to use every day. It also has a mild and fresh scent. Score.
Johnson’s Daily Essentials Facial Cleansing Wipes
I then finish my day off with the facial wipes. As you know, removing my makeup before bed is hands down one of the best ways to keep my skin looking and feeling fresh 🙂
The entire line works great as a system for me, and that’s why I haven’t budged to anything else for years.
WIN A Johnson’s Daily Essentials hamper!
Now that I’ve shared my spring skincare must-haves, you can also treat your skin to some of these goodies. You can WIN a Johnson’s Daily Essentials hamper, suited to your skin type, worth over R300!
** Giveaway now closed. Congratulations Itumeleng Serasengwe. Please respond to your email ASAP **
How to enter:
In the comments box below, name one Johnson’s Daily Essentials product you can’t live without.
- The competition will close at 4pm on Friday 13th October, 2017
- This competition is open to South African residents only
- One (1) winner will be chosen and announced on this post by Saturday 14th October, 2017
- The best answer will win. Instagram: winner will be chosen randomly.
- Only answers submitted in the comments below will be valid
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail so please be available to supply full contact and delivery details. If the winner does not respond to the email within 48 hours of contact, another winner will be chosen
- All prize delivery logistics will be handled by a Johnson’s representative.
*Sponsored by Johnson’s South Africa