I’ve got a great holiday style option for you, especially if your hair is on the shorter side. With it being the event month of the year, you’re probably wondering how to style it to all of those parties, weddings and other occasions. Longer haired girls can also rock this style which is simple yet adds a little something to your look. Have a watch, comment and please share with a friend or loved one who might need a bit of style inspiration.
I completed this look using Cantu for Naturals products (I told you that gel is bomb) and I’m giving away two hampers on my Instagram. So check out the giveaway post to enter (pssst: you can get an extra entry if you’ve watched the whole video). Oh and please remember to sub to my channel – thank you!
- The competition will close at 4pm on Friday 15th December, 2017
- This competition is open to South African residents only
- Two (2) Instagram winners will be chosen and announced on the original Instagram post by Monday 18th December, 2017
- Instagram: winner will be chosen randomly. Extra entries are only allowed for those who have sent a DM with the correct extra answer.
- You must follow @Aishaandlife to enter.
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail so please be available to supply full contact and delivery details, if requested in the announcement. If the winner does not respond to the email within 48 hours of contact, another winner will be chosen.
- Each hamper will consist of 4 products from the Cantu Naturals line.
- All prize delivery logistics will be handled by a Cantu representative.
*Giveaway sponsored by Cantu Africa
Girl, your hair grows so quick….I like and love coming to your site for hairstyles ideas….
What awesome feedback, thank you!