And so it’s officially August! I have no idea how we got to this point of the year so fast. Happy Women’s Month my lovelies!
Winter’s finally starting to wane, the birds are back at chirping and I’m sure I’m not the only one ready to fish my spring dresses out of storage, get out of the house more, enjoy pamper sessions and get fit again. If you’re like me and haven’t shaken off your inner bargain hunter, I’ve got some great news for you. One of my favourite apps, The Entertainer, has partnered up with Cosmopolitan and together created a special treat for us to get more 2 for 1 deals. What’s even better is that this version is completely free 🙂
What is it?
It’s a mini version of the full Entertainer app. They’ve partnered with Cosmopolitan to offer customers a simpler selection of what we, as women really love. So, expect to have 2 for 1 offers on meals, health, beauty and fitness treatments at spas etc. readily available on this version of the app. What better way to celebrate Women’s Month than treating yourself and your bestie to some delicious cocktails at The Artisan. Some of their other fab partners include: San Deck, Gorge Restaurant and Soulstice Day Spa.
How it works:
- Go to your relevant app store
- Look for ‘Rewards Entertainer’. It’s not the normal app so be sure to click on the one that looks like this:
- To unlock the app, enter the VIP code: COSMOJHB
- Choose the deal you want to claim (I’m eyeing the Soulstice Day Spa for a weekend with my girls)
- As usual, punch in your PIN, have the partner rep (waiter, receptionist, therapist) punch in theirs
- Enjoy your freebie!
So hang on, you download the app for free, then over and above that, get buy one, get on free deals? Yup. And it’ll be free until the end of the year, but why not start saving now? I’m sure your mama would love you after an indulgent trip to the spa 😉