Who would’ve thought that a favourite breakfast would have so much in common with a new skincare range? Ok, by now you know I’m a Johnson’s groupie hehehe. So when they told me they’re coming out with a brand new skincare range, that’s inspired by healthy smoothies, I was excited.
Johnson’s Vita-Rich Smoothies range is like treating my body to dessert. But, let’s be real, there’s always one area, in particular, that needs more TLC than others. For me, the worst thing about dressing for summer is getting all cute in a dress, then worrying that my feet are looking too look ashy and well, unfit for those beautifully jeweled sandals or strappy heels. So this new range has come just in time just in time for summer and showing off my cute, well-moisturised, smooth, summer feet 🙂
I’m currently busy using the following:
Vita-Rich Smoothies Body Cream
A cream that’s actually yummy pudding on my skin. Its consistency is also like a thick yogurt which adds to my feeling that I’m treating my skin to some dessert. Its thickness lends itself nicely to my super dry skin and not needing a lot to cover my whole body. I won’t lie, when I first smelled it, I almost expected it to leave a bit of a sticky feel to my skin, but it goes on smoothly and doesn’t leave a greasy residue.
Vita-Rich Smoothies Indulging Body Wash
This one’s my favourite product from the range so far. Maybe because I’ve been using the same kinds of shower gels so this one’s a nice change to have during shower time, and it smells so delish. I don’t have much time or privacy in the shower these days (try having a 2-year-old follow you everywhere), so it’s nice to have a little indulgence whenever I can. Since I already have dry skin, I like that it doesn’t completely strip my skin, leaving it even drier.
Vita-Rich Smoothies Comforting Body Lotion & Indulging Body Lotion
If a butter is a bit too thick for you and your skin, the range does have two lotion options; one with yogurt concentrate, honey and oats and the other with yoghurt, peach and coconut. It smells just as yummy as the Comforting Body Lotion but has more of a nutty scent – I guess we have the coconut to thank for that. Makes me feel like I’m on a tropical holiday.
WIN A Johnson’s Vita-Rich Smoothies Hamper!
Wanna treat your summer skin to these yummy goodies? I’ve partnered with Johnson’s to give one lucky A&L reader a Vita-Rich Smoothies hamper!
**Giveaway Closed. Congratulations to Depashni Marie & Thandeka Lukhele.
Thank you to everyone who entered**
How to enter:
In the comments below, name the dry problem area that you’d like Johnson’s Vita Rich Smoothies to help you keep moisturised this summer. Up your chances and enter on Instagram too.
- The competition will close at 4pm on Wednesday 24th October, 2018.
- This competition is open to South African residents only.
- One (1) blog winner and one (1) Instagram winner will be chosen and announced on this and tagged in the original Instagram post by Friday 26th October, 2018.
- Blog: best answer will win. Instagram: winner will be chosen randomly.
- Only answers submitted in the comments below and on Instagram will be valid.
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail and Instagram DM so please be available to supply full contact and delivery details. If the winner does not respond to the email/DM within 48 hours of contact, another winner will be chosen and the original winner will forfeit their prize.
- All prize delivery logistics will be handled by a Johnson’s representative.
*Sponsored by Johnson’s South Africa